Our goal is not only to find you a bunny, but really match you with a bunny that’s right for you. Each bunny has their own unique temperament and we look forward to working with you to find that special “somebun” who you love and who loves you right back.
When you adopt or foster through SaveABunny you’ll benefit from our 20+ years experience in rabbit care and rescue. And when you visit SaveABunny you’ll spend as much time as you need working one-on-one with a counselor and experiencing hands-on learning, including:
- Meeting rabbits. We treat our rabbits as individuals and know each of their personalities, habits, and little quirks
- Coaching on how to communicate and build trust and tips on bunny behavior
- How to groom, including nail trims
- Practice safely picking up and handling a bunny
- Guidance on living area setup, diet, vet care
- Answering any questions
Fees: single rabbit adoption $120, pair of rabbits adoption $200, fostering — no fee.
- Spay/neuter surgery (before rabbit goes home)
- RHDV-2 vaccination (good for one year)
- Rabbit care information packet
- Rabbit background and medical history
- Ongoing support and advice for the life of the rabbit — we’re here to help!
- Knowledge that you’ve saved a bunny life!
Due to Covid, SaveABunny sees people by appointment only. As a first step please fill out this application.